Monday, March 2, 2009

Scrapbook Entry 17: Fortune Cookie



The Fortune Cookie

Last week in the Great Room, I decided to finally grab one of those fortune cookies for the first time. As one can read on the picture, I am said to be moving to a wonderful new home within the year. So far so good. But to behonest, I never used to believe in those things.

However, the funny thing about that was that I had spoken to my current roomate in Germany just a few days before I got this fortune cookie. One topic of our conversation was dealing with the thought of moving again within Heidelberg.
We ended our phone conversation by argreeing that we would look for a new apartment as soon as I got back to Heidelberg.

This coincidence, what it obviosly was, still doesn't convince me to believe in such things. Yet, it really has kept me wondering and made a least a little bit more superstitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment