Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scrapbook Entry 19: The Hurdlefail



A friend of mine recently sent me a link via email of the Web Site "Fail Blog" (http://failblog.org/page/).
As the name might suggest, the Web Site contains a variety of funny pictures that depict more or less humorous accidents.
The one I chose shows a desperate hurdler who apparently has a hard time to run the 110 metres hurdles succesfully. I can really sympathize with the athlete. I truly enjoy this picture because I made this experience myself. Since I am a Physical Education student, I had to take three semesters of practical classes of track and field. I speak from experience when I say that not everyone is a born hurdler. It takes a lot of patience and practise to acquire the proper technic to run the hurdles.

No comments:

Post a Comment