Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Project Reply ( 20 Lines)

Project Reply

First of all I would like say that found Apelles and Protogene's sory quite intersting.
While doing this project and creating my twenty differnt layers I initially had a few problems with generating various ideas because we were limited by the project requirements.
However, once I got started, I felt quite confident and didn't actually notice when I was done. I tried to produce twenty different kinds of lines. That was, in my eyes, the most difficult part of the task, because the likeliness to reproduce a alrady existing line was extremely high.
Nevertheless, I truly enjoyed the options the computer program offered us; to see all twenty layers on top of each other created a unique and unexpected crazy picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment