Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scrapbook Entry 12: public bleaching


Public bleaching

Last weekend, Ferbrury 14, 2009, and friend and I went to Germantown in Washington . We went to a mall in order to do some shopping when we saw two female persons who were dressed in white tunics, somehow appearing to be dentists.
Only on a closer look did we recogniz what they were actually doing in the middle of the shopping mall. As a matter of fact, they were offering a bleaching treatment of 15 minutes for "only 150 dollars. They competed for costumers by telling them that their teeth would look two stages lighter after the treatment.

My first impression when I truly realized what this was all about was total suprise. First of all, this is a professional treatment that should really be conducted by a professional dentist; and the fcat that they were offering that in a shopping mall made completely ridiculous in my eyes. Secondly, one should be aware of the treatment itself and the possible consequences. I know that this might sound a little bit exaggerated, but my uncle happens to be a dentist and he told me that some people should be very careful with having this treatment. It mightnot be good for your teeth in the long run. However, most of the costumers didn't ask about side effects or other things; they just sat down and paid the 150 bucks! Unbelieveable in my point of view!

Google Earth Link

No comments:

Post a Comment