Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scrapbook Entry 13: American Food

American Food

The picture was taken in the Great Room here at St.Mary's. As one can see it depicts a delicious, greasy burger, French fries, nudels with cheese sauce, and some beef! Most of the international students I usually have dinner with consider that the typical American food; unhealthy, fatty and hard to digest.
Many of my friends from Germany who have already been abroad to the States had warned me about the risk to gain a lot of weight before I left for St.Mary's College.
But so far so good! I haven't gained a pound...
However, people can say what they want about the American food! Although I know that it probably won't help you to loose some extra pounds, I tastes awesome and I love it!

Google Earth Link

No comments:

Post a Comment